I think we should install a revolving door.

A cold front come in during the night. There were rumors that there could be sleet involved in the front. Josh is a crazy man and still headed to his team training this morning. Thank goodness there wasn't any rain so it was cold but the roads were fine.

After the run, Josh came home long enough to drop off donuts and take a quick shower. Then he was out the door again and ended up just driving around in circles for an hour because he was going to help out someone and didn't get the message till he was almost there that they didn't need help after all. While Josh was driving in circles the boys where running around in circles and wanted to play outside. Once Josh got home we took them to Chick-Fil-A so we could grab lunch and they could play in the indoor playground.

Once we got home it was my turn to run back out the door. I was meeting Korri at Joann's for our second knitting class. I can't believe how much I learn in these classes. Today's class was a two colored scarf that has a neat laddering affect in it. I didn't take pictures of the practice piece that we did and I'm not far enough along in the actual project for a picture.


Comments