I tried to have an exciting day

The Frisco library will hold books for five days. I got a call on Saturday saying that one of the books I requested was on hold. I had to get to the library today to pick up my book.

I figured the boys would be excited to get out of the house but they were dragging their feet and didn't really want to go anywhere. I even tried to bribe them with going to the Discovery Center, but no dice. After lunch I loaded the boys up and headed to the library. It was so nice to have my book ready to be picked up. I tried to find a couple of other books. The boys were being as quite as a four and a two year old can be while we were on the "grown up" floor. I couldn't believe how many people were on the fourth floor. I've never taken the boys up to that area of the library and they were curious. I didn't really get to look for the other books that I was interested in. From now on I am going to reserve the books that I'm interested in and then just take the boys to the kids area. I might even reserve some kids books too. I'm super excited that I'm going to be able to checkout books when I take the kids to the library.

Then it was time to head home so the boys could nap and I could get ready for dinner. I don't know why but I was actually getting nervous. When I was done I checked on the boys. Preston was sitting  on his bed in a daze. Ethan was starting to wake up too. I brought the kids to the living room.



Maybe the boys weren't really ready to get out of bed yet. This lasted for about five minutes then they were up and destroying the world again.

Once my parents arrived the boys kicked up to hyper spastic mode. I felt bad that I was leaving my parents with them so hyper but then again I was glad that I wasn't having to keep them from being destructo boys.

Comments