Just another Sunday

This morning started off really rough. I just couldn't wake up. However, I have the best husband in the world and he let me sleep in. Then again he did keep coming in to "check on me" which involved waking me up.

After a strong cup of coffee, I was feeling much better. When I finally started moving it was to late to attend church.

Then we just loaded up and headed to my parent's home. Ethan spent most the time playing his leapfrog Explorer. Preston had a  backpack full of bouncing light up balls.

My mom had prepared a roast. That was wonderful. Then it was time for naps. Preston cried a little but wento  to sleep. Then it was time for Ethan to take his nap and he wasn't having any part of it. Ethan woke up Preston thinking that would make nap time over for him. Preston was cranky for the next couple of hours but wouldn't fall back asleep. Ethan kept messing around so he wouldn't fall asleep either. I gave up trying to force them to sleep. The afternoon all they wanted to was run around, they wouldn't fall asleep.

Comments