Another class.

I'm sorry that I didn't blog yesterday. I had another sick day. The pollen count has been high for the past few days and has kicked my butt. Thank goodness my allergy medicine has finally kicked in. This morning started off really sluggish but I finally started feeling human about time for lunch.

The boys wanted to spend the entire day in the back yard. I offered to take them to a park and they voted to stay home and in the backyard. That really helped my allergies!

After naps the boys wanted to play outside again. Once Korri came over that is where we hung out till Josh came home. Then it was off to Joann's for knitting class. The class today was to learn a specific pattern called the checkered board rib. Apparently the teacher was very concerned that the class would be canceled, because as Korri and I were walking into the store she was calling to make sure she was coming. We were the only ones who had signed up for the class.

I wasn't really sure if I would like this pattern. At this point I think I really like this pattern.

Comments