Another Monday

I guess Monday has become my cleaning day. In the morning the boys don't really want to do anything but just lay around. I use that time to get some chores done.

Once the boys lay down for naps that is when I really my chores into high gear. Today, my mom was flying back in town and my parents stopped by on the way back from the airport. I didn't get as much done as I was hoping but it was good to see my mom.

Ethan hadn't actually fallen asleep but the time my parents arrived, so I let him get up to see my parents. He grabbed his leap pad and asked my mom to play one of the counting games. It was hilarious because my mom was struggling with it. Eventually Ethan got frustrated and took the game from my mom. In my mom's defense, she wasn't waiting to hear the number that she needed. Once we got her to pay attention she stared doing much better. What killed me was while my mom was struggling Ethan kept telling her that he is an expert on that game.

Then this evening, it was once again time for cirque fit classes. When we were leaving the next class was coming and one of the people coming in asked the teacher how old Preston was. She was surprised because the class actually is for three to five year olds. Dylan explained to her that Preston was grandfathered in. She responded, "how does a two year old get grandfather in"

Dylan explained that Preston was one of the kids that started the class and at this point he is about to turn three. My thought, Oh crap that is right. I need to start figuring out what I'm going to do for his birthday! Okay I sort of know what I want to do but I haven't really started to think about the details.

Comments