A new space

We are about to have some family come stay with us for a couple of days. I've been trying to get everything cleaned and organized. Actually doing several projects that should have been done when we first moved in almost two years ago. I also have to get Easter outfits for the boys. My mom came over today to go shopping. We didn't find Easter outfits but I did get some more pants for Ethan.

We took the boys to Chick-fil-a for lunch. They were really excited about getting to go. I think they were disappointed about not getting to go yesterday. I'm so glad that Ethan has started eating again. I'm glad that I started picking up some 5T because he is starting to fit into them. Now I need to find some more deals on 5T summer outfits.

While I was cleaning out Ethan's closet I found some forgotten games that I think Ethan is going to LOVE now that he is old enough to actually play them. While Preston was napping I pulled out Memory. He thought it was the best game ever, until Preston woke up.

After dinner the boys wanted to play outside. While the boys were busy Josh was in Ethan's room hanging a couple of photo shelves we picked up from Ikea. We are using as bookshelves to create a reading nook under his bed. I pulled out some books that I thought Ethan would love.  I do love being right.






 

Comments