St. Patty's Day

This morning I woke up and realized that it was St. Patty's day and I didn't have anything planed. A quick Google search, I came up with the idea for the kids to build a leprechaun trap. I gave each boy a piece of green construction paper. They colored and decorated how ever they wanted. Then we got a sand toy and tape the paper to it. The boys then put it in a box and got some coins from their cash register to lure a leprechaun.


The rest of the morning they hunted for leprechauns around the house. It was nice the boys were occupied because Josh and I were trying to get the house cleaned up for company that we are having in a couple of days.

For dinner we headed to Red, Hot, and Blue to meet up with Isaac and Cheri. After dinner we headed to the Shops at Willow Bend so the boys could run around in the play area and the adults could talk.

Comments