The time change kicked my butt!

This morning the boys woke up at 6:00. Seriously?? That was the new time basically my body said it was still 5:00. Then again I have the worlds best husband and he let me sleep. He tired to wake me a few times but gave up and took the boys to church without me. Yikes. I'm the worst mom ever.

When I finally did get up and start my day, of course, I checked a clock that wasn't changed yet. I was messing around trying to finish cleaning out the closets. Finally Josh found me and asked what in the world was I doing because we needed to be headed out to my parent's home. Oops. I'm just batting a thousand today.

Preston fell asleep on the way to my parents. I don't know how he does it but when we pulling into the drive he woke up. That was the end of Preston's nap for the day and Ethan never took one. Thank goodness my mom wanted to run to the store because she realized that she needed a couple of baking dishes for Easter.

Then I found some coupons for men clothing at Kohls. Then I grabbed Josh for some work clothing. I was hoping to get some amazing bargains but I did so so.

Comments