Today tried to kill me.

Last night I went to bed early and tired to sleep in this morning. Just because my body was so sore from all the walking that I've been doing lately. Korri and I had talked about going to the zoo today but my body was screaming NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt so bad when I called Korri wanting to reschedule but turns out that Korri really wanted to reschedule too.

Then I called my mom and she wanted to return some pants she had bought yesterday and I needed to return the Easter outfits that I had gotten. We meet up at the mall to return everything we bought yesterday. My mom was on a serious time crunch and we only went to the two stores. While my mom was at the second store I took the boys to the play area. Should I be concerned that my four year old ask to go to the mall??

Then I took the boys to the Sci-Tech Discovery Center. I love that we have annual passes because we were there for maybe an hour before we needed to head home for lunch.

I'm not up to anything.

I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale. Do you want to make a deal??

We can make a mess with toys anywhere!





Look mom I'm planking!!

I don't know why the room is spinning.


Preston setting the table for dinner.
After dinner we headed out for another family walk. We decided to go to the park that is farther away but we have walked to before.
Speak softly and carry a big stick!



When we got home I was beat because I had to carry Preston most of the way and he didn't want to be carry. After the boys went to bed, relaxed with a box of Girl Scout cookies. I'm thinking I consumed more calories than I just burned off. *sigh*

Comments