Dear Neighbor,

 I enjoy watching my television after my boys going to sleep without it being drowned out by your car alarm. I also do not appreciate being woken up at 2:00 am and being kept up for an hour because of your alarm. My kids were an absolute delight today because of the lack of sleep due to you. I understand your ten year old Toyota Camry is one of your life most valuable possession and that it is irreplaceable. Seriously, I don't think you will be able to find a car with the paint peeling just or the back bumper hanging down at the right angle. I know that I have left my keys hanging in the driver side door and nothing has happened to my vehicle. Or the phone that my friend dropped in the street that someone put on my porch two days later. The nerve that no one bothered the soccer ball that was in my front yard for a week. I know this neighborhood that we live in has a lot of crime so the car alarm is completely needed. One night I can understand that something could have broken and you didn't know what to do but this has been going on for over a week. At this point I'm not responsible for any calls that I might make to the police or if I disconnect your battery so I can please have one night of sleep.

Regards from your exhausted neighbor.

Comments