Hold the PRESS!!! We did plan A!

After the crazy weather yesterday and that we actually did what was planned for the day; I'm starting to feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

Plan A was to go to the pres season game for the Frisco Rough Riders that started at 2:00 pm. It was the Rough Riders vs. the major league team the Texas Rangers. I was super excited for the game. When we got to the Dr. Pepper Ballpark we couldn't find our section. We walked back and forth several times and finally my dad asked someone where we needed to go. Turns out we were right in front of the Rangers bull pin. Our tickets included food so I waited to eat till I got to the park. I did feed my children at their normal time, so they weren't really hungry but Ethan still wanted a hamburger. 

 We were really enjoyed the game. It was weird cheering for both teams. I loved getting to watch the Ranger pitchers warm up before the inning they played. At one point there was a wild pitch and it found the top of my head. Needless to say I had a headache but the end of the game.


This game is so exciting.


Papa and Preston enjoying the game.




I missed my nap for this??

This game rocks!
 When we got home the boys wanted to play baseball.




 This is the second day in a row the boys have missed their naps. They were pretty cranky and tired by the time Josh got home. Josh asked me to make sure that they get their naps tomorrow, but if we stick with the "A" plan for tomorrow then that might not happen.
Is it bed time yet??

Comments