Has summer already started?

This morning we went to our first Summer Movie Club movie. I'm still nervous about taking the boys to the movies by myself. The main reason is f the boys get scared they like to sit in someone's lap and they don't want to share a lap. I convinced Korri to come join us. Okay there wasn't much convincing, more just asking. We saw "Shrek Forever After". This was the first time the boys saw a Shrek movie. The boys had such a great time. I think we are going to get the movie pass for the rest of the summer.

In the afternoon, my angles were replaced with hyper active kids. I figured putting on some bathing suits and playing outside in our little play pool and slip and slide. They kept fighting over everything. As soon as Josh walked in he realized the boys have been a handful and told me to go take a break.










Comments