I think it is time to say good bye.

This morning, I went to another meet up with the mom's group that I haven't actually meet anyone from. Today was swimming at the Frisco Athletic Center. We hung out for an hour and only spoke to one other mom and she has two boys also. Basically we were to busy chasing our boys to actually talk to each other. The boys actually had great time and were sad when it was time to leave. They left like big boys so we will be back I'm just not sure when.

I was feeling really bummed because once again I didn't think that I meet any of the moms from the second mom group again. I was ready to to just for get this group and only go with the other group that I LOVE. When I got home and was going to drop out of the group, but when I logged in I had left the page up of who I was meeting today and the nice mom with the two boys was the mom that I was suppose to meet. Oops, I guess that I'll try at least one more meet up before I give up on the group. The reason that I'm keeping both groups is because this group is for kids that were born in 2009.  I figure once Ethan is in school that it would be amazing for Preston to be around kids his age.

The rest of the day was fairly low key. The boys are doing better since they have gotten to talk to Josh a couple of times today. Ethan keeps asking when is daddy coming home. As of right now I'm still not sure when he is coming home. It depends on how much gets accomplished tomorrow but everyone is going to be leaving on Thursday. That is going to be the latest he will come home. Some are going to leave tomorrow.

Comments