Party Eve!!

I think I have everything under control. I'm even more freaked out because normally I'm up till the wee hours the night before an event. Than again at this point I haven't actually started baking the cake yet. If this was a basic cake I don't think it would be a big deal, but of course I can't just do a basic cake! I bought a 3D train cake pan when I took the cake decorating class a million years ago (Or back in Oct, which ever). I'm going to do the color more in the Thomas the train theme but this is what I'm hoping the cake will look like.
I have a feeling that there are going to be tears either late tonight or in the early hours tomorrow. If it isn't a complete abomination I might post a picture of how it turned out.

My parents were awesome and took the kids this evening so that Josh and I could go to the grocery store.

Comments