Another playdate!

This morning, I meet up with the moms group at Chuck E. Cheese. The boys have been there several times but I've never EVER dared to take them on my own. I wasn't sure how it was going to work especially when they went in two directions as soon as we walked into the door. Thank goodness when we first arrived there were only two other moms in the entire building. So it was easy to keep an eye on them. I quickly learned just give them one token at a time. At first I was having a hard time getting Preston to take his tickets after he was done with a game. Then he learned how to work the ticket counter machine and that solved that problem.

After four hours of the kids running around, I decided it was time to go. I think they would have kept going but I thought they needed naps.

Aunt Monkey I'm getting prepared to kick your butt when I see you!

Getting ready for my road trip.

I think the car is going to be faster than this horse.
 After dinner, Josh set up the bounce house and we were all having a great time. The boys decided they needed water. Josh and I were lounging in the bounce house when I realized there was another child in our yard. Oh that is right I had invited the neighbors over. I guess we should get out of the bounce house and let the kids play in it.


Mom I got your phone and figured out how to take pictures!

Comments