I think the DRAMA is OVER!

Okay, I hope the drama is over. Our air conditioner is working better than ever!

Today the boys and I spent a lot of time outside. After the AC repair man left we headed to a splash park. I let the boys take their water guns. After naps, the boys wanted to go outside and play with their water guns some more. I also took out the bowl and the sponges. The boys were entertained for hours. Who knew a bowl of water could be so much fun? I was having issues with the water hose. I also couldn't find the air pump. The boys didn't seem to care they were having a blast with the sponges and water guns.

After dinner the boys wanted to go outside again. More water guns and sponges.
Ethan using the sign as target practice.

Look mom I'm watering the weeds!

Who knew you could get so wet from a bowl of water?

Hello? Can you hear me now?

Mom, could you find a smaller pool???


Comments