Just call me lobster face!

Today I got up EARLY!! What could drag my anit-morning butt out of bed?? Something FREE!! Today a radio station was broadcasting live from Hawaiian Falls Water park in The Colony and the first 963 people got in FREE!! I recruited my mom to come with me to the park. I've been wanting to check out Hawaiian Falls but I thought it was a little pricey. I figured the park would be crazy and just full of people but it wasn't that crowded. The boys loved the wave pool, Keiki Kove, and the water walk way. I really was expecting to spent an hour or two at the park, but we ended up staying for seven hours. The only reason we left then was because a storm had blown in and the park closed because there was lighting in the area.

I was diligent in keeping sun screen on the boys. Making sure every nook and cranny that could get sun was covered. I however completely missed my face. By the time I realized my over site I was already turning red.


Comments