Sunday Funday!

This morning we woke up and hit the ground running. Rushing to get ready for church. It has been a couple of months since we have attended. The church has a homey fell to it but there is something that we just not perfect for us. Neither one of us can put our finger on what it is that we don't like but there is just something. I think it like when you are looking at houses. You really like the first one that you walk into but you are afraid to comment to it until you have check out other houses and realize that it is the perfect home after all.

Then it was off to my parent's home. The boys were showing grandma all of the love. Preston sat in her lap for the longest period of time since he was just a few months old. Ethan had her sit with him and show her things on Josh's kindle fire. Normally when grandma leaves it is like pulling teeth to get the boys to tell her by. Today it was a different story, they came to the door and gave her nice hugs and kisses. It just melted my heart to see how loving they were being to her.

My mom and I ran to the mall to check out a couple of semi-annual sales. While we were shopping my mom had me call to tell my dad. (I don't know why she didn't just call) To inform him there was a mystery container in the freezer. She thinks it is a lasagna but wasn't sure. But that was going to be our dinner tonight. She had forgotten about the mystery container until it fell out on her earlier in the week and thought it would be perfect for tonight. *sigh* I'm so looking forward to dinner tonight!

When we got home we found out the mystery container was lasagna (my favorite, NOT!!). After dinner we headed to out to the pool. I could tell when it was past 8:00 because the boys started to get ornery.

Hey papa, I've got more noodles than you!!
Great the boys were up late tonight so tomorrow should be interesting. I see cranky boys in my future.

Comments