Back to the grind.

Today I tried to make sure the boys are back on schedule.  For me that means meeting up with the mom's group. Today's adventure was going to Indoor Safari Park. The only reason we went was because I had gotten a groupon for $5 each. For five dollars and a dollar for me. That seems a decent price versus the $15. When we run out of the groupons I think we are going to pass on this activity.

Before the boys and I left. I sat the boys down and told them no climbing up the slides, throwing balls, or taking balls out of the ball pit. They agreed and loaded up. Since the boys were so easy to get in the car and ready to go we arrived early.

When I first got there, there was another mom group. Their kids were brats. They were loud and throwing the balls at the moms. The moms just laughed and tossed the balls back. Of course my boys sees all of this ball throwing and tries to join in. I've noticed if some tells their kid to knock it off then the other parents will also tell the kids to stop but not this group. Then a daycare shows up. Really?? I was just about to leave when the mom I recognized started showing up.

I'm so glad that I found this mom group. The mothers are all so friendly and it isn't the fake friendly that you find but true friendly people.

Of course I was a dope and forgot to bring my camera so I don't have any pictures today.

Comments