Updated again: Crysta heads home.

I guess I did it again. Today I was going to take Crysta to tour the American Airlines Center(AAC). I doubled checked all the information last night. When we got to AAC the parking lot was closed. I don't know if they didn't have a tour today or night. At the time I thought I had misread the calender, we headed back home. On the back to Frisco, my mom called in a panic. Dillard's was having a sale for card holders. I had to remind mom that I don't have a card but she still wanted us to check out the sale to see if the store had a decent bathing suit selection. Turns out the store had a huge selection. Then we continued on to my house.

Crysta spent the extra time getting packed for her trip home. I was checking the room that Crysta has been staying in, to make sure she didn't leave anything behind. I found a bag when I asked Crysta about it she didn't know what to do with it because it smelled. Crysta explained it was a bag of shells she picked up while she was at South Padre Island with my parents. Turns out that she forgot to let me know that the shells needed to be boiled. When she opened the bag I thought I was going to die from smell. Then we boiled the shells and my whole house smelled like bleach and beach. Nothing could make a dent in the odor.

Then it was time to take Crysta to the airport. She was so nervous because she hadn't flown before. Thank goodness when got her to security check point nobody was there. She was able to take her time. We stuck around till she made it past security just in case there were any problems.

On the way home from the airport, Josh dropped me off at the mall and I met up with my mom for some retail shopping therapy. I found a ton of shorts for Josh, so I guess tomorrow after work Josh and I are going shopping.

 Update: After the shells were boiled they stopped smelling. My house just smelled for hours.

Comments