I don't think I'm going to get to go out anymore.

I still have the boys on lock down because I don't want to give he world the plague that is in our home right now. Okay it isn't that bad. Honestly if I was working, Preston would be going to daycare, but I stay at home moms tend to be cranky about sick kids at the playground.

Then again contributing to the family income vs. play time. Even if it wasn't for the other moms a the playground, Preston would be on lock down anyways. This morning he just looked miserable and wanted to lay around. This afternoon, Preston was a lot more perky and then Ethan just wanted to lay around. *sigh*. We are about to have family in town this weekend so the kids need to be well.


Tonight, I attended my first book club. What I found to be amusing was that no one actually had books. Everyone (including myself) had some sort of e-reader or tablet they read the book on.
I think that Josh might just loose his Father's Day present. The women at the book club were showing me all the different features on the Kindle Fire. When we bought our Fire we got a free month of Amazon Prime. With Prime you can check out one book a month for free. That is how I read this book.

The book we read was Already Gone by John Rector. I'm not the fastest reader on the planet. I started reading the book while we were on vacation because I figured it would take me a while to get through the book. I was shocked two days later I was done. Once the book got going I had to know what was going to happen next. I think I will get more books by John Rector.

Comments