I've turned into a Monster!!

Yesterday I mentioned that some of the ladies at the book club showed me different features for my Kindle (Okay Josh your Kindle!)  They also told me about two websites that will inform you when books temporarily go free. I love me some free whatever.

Pixel of Ink - This website tells you on average twice a day about free books and once a day about a reduced book.

Young version of Pixel of Ink - This is part of the above website but it is just dedicated to children books and they divide them by age.

Free Booksy - This doesn't list as many books but they are also free.

Last night I was up till 2:00 am downloading free books on the Kindle. This morning, Josh informed me that he was taking the Kindle with him to work. He was kind enough to leave the Nook and he made sure I knew where it was.

Apparently, I wasn't the only one from book club that was loading up their Kindle with free books from these sites. There was a facebook post about how productive they were being at work today. Then someone else asked if there was sites that listed free Nook books. Of course I had to Google and find out for myself (since that is all I'm getting to use now). My search led me to Barnes and Noble's website. Then I started downloading books on the Nook. A couple of hours later I got a text from Josh asking if I was having fun downloading free books? Turns out he was getting emails for every book that I downloaded. I think he was getting annoyed by the amount of emails. Oops.

Preston had actually helped me pick out some of the books this afternoon. Needless to say that most of the new books were for the kids. One of the books that I was thinking about deleting the boys actually asked me to read again. Great. I can only imagine if they start telling their friends about the burping monster and the mean mayor. If you are interested it is called Garbage! Monster! Burp! by Tom Watson.

Comments