Man, I'm whinny.

I think I'm working on a sore throat, but I'm not willing to give into it just yet. This morning I was dragging it took me nearly three hours to fold the laundry that was in the drier. Then again there were a million interruptions. Ethan decided that he was still hungry after finishing his breakfast. He only wanted to eat candy. I was trying to convince him that wasn't going to happen. Then Preston wanted to an art project. Thank goodness it was just putting stickers on some paper. I still had to get the supplies out. The boys wanted to play play-doh. Then they wanted to kill each other. Next the phone started ringing. I about broke my neck on some toys that were on the floor. I finally got to the phone and it was some automatic dialer that wanted me to hold so someone could come to the phone. Are you kidding me?? Seriously could I just have five minutes to get the laundry done? Nope, Preston wanted to help which meant he was trying to put the dirty clothes in the dryer. I don't know if it was my splitting headache that was making me so cranky or my inability to actually get anything done this morning.

While I was trying to get the boys to take their nap, I ended up falling asleep in the hallway. When I woke up my throat felt like it was on fire. I decided that I wasn't up for yoga today. Once Josh got home I just laid down.
I really don't know why I had a headache today.

Comments