Round and around we go!

Call it the curse of Friday the 13th or just call me a little crazy. I guess the later statement is probably the most accurate. At any rate, I spent a lot of time just going in circles.

This morning, I had a play date at Going Bonkers. Just before I left I couldn't find the second game card that we have. I made a quick call to Josh and realized he had it in his wallet. Doh, no wonder I couldn't find it anywhere.

I told Josh that I would be there in a few minutes to pick up the card. I don't know if I was just busy talking to Korri or just had a brain fart. At any rate I had completely forgotten about picking up the card. I remembered when I was a couple of miles away from going Bonkers. I had already turned around when Josh called to see if I was on my way. After stopping for gas we finally got to Going Bonkers almost an hour after we had left for it.

At least on the way home there wasn't any detours.

After Josh got home we were going to go listen to Jazz at Frisco Square. Then we decided to go to Chick-fil-a and let the boys get their free chicken nuggets for turning in their reading logs. When we got there the place was PACKED! It was absolutely crazy.Why because if you dressed like a cow you got free chicken. I don't know how I missed the memo about free food at Chick-fil-a!! At any rate we decided that we needed to go somewhere else for dinner. We have been talking about making time to go to Ikea this weekend and now seemed like a good time.

First we headed to the restaurant to have a quick bite to eat. Then we headed to the kids play area to check Ethan in. Turns out the play land closed early tonight. Josh had taken the boys down stairs while I finished up dinner. We managed to miss each other going up/down then down/up. Then we managed to just circle each other for a few minutes.

Josh watched the boys play in the kids section of Ikea while I got the locations of the pieces of furniture that we wanted to buy. Then I found something I wanted to get Josh's opinion about. It was walking back in circles around the store. *sigh*

All of the circling and getting nowhere I think has me a little dizzy.

Comments