What a crazy day.

This morning I decided to take the boys to the movies. Today's movie for the summer movie clubhouse was Winnie the Pooh. I wasn't sure if the boys would like it or not but they were excited about getting to go.

On the way to the theater I was stopped at a red light when the car behind me rolled into us. When the light changed, I pulled over as soon as I could and the jerk kept on going. Thanks a lot. When I looked there wasn't any damage so I guess no harm done.

The boys had a great time at the movie and were really well behaved. Then a quick trip to the library to renew a book and to turn in my reading log so I could be entered into the grand prize drawing. While I was there I found out the annual Frisco is a Treasure! Treasure Hunt just started. I picked up our maps and I guess I figured out what we are doing for the rest of the day.

Our second stop was at the Discovery Science Center since it was right next to the library, plus the kids were asking to go. When we got there they didn't know anything about the contest, but they were about to dissect a cow's eye. Well it is the last day of our membership so I might as well renew the our membership and let the boys run around for a little bit.

I decided that we should stop by the Frisco Convention & Visitors Bureau to see what was going on. I think the boys and I were the first people to stop by because they were very excited that we stopped. Then when I told them about the Discovery Science Center not knowing anything about it. People started appearing from no where and you would have thought the town was being invaded by zombies or something. People started coming out of offices and phone calls were started to be made. Okay I'm just going to back away slowly. Unforutanly before we can get out the door Ethan has made the door bell sensor go off at least twenty times. I figured they would have thrown us out if they weren't in crisis mode.

I figure it is time for lunch and naps. Once the boys woke up they just wanted to stay at home. I even offered to take them to the pool but they weren't interested.

This week we heard the marching band start practicing. Crap! School starts in two weeks and I haven't got Ethan enrolled anywhere. I guess I know what I'm going to be doing this week.

I think the treasure map says we need to go this way.

Comments