Shocking I messed up again!

I don't know how I manage to keep messing things up. We were invited to a going back to school party. It was at a park that the mom's group goes to fairly often. I forgot there is also a splash pad at the park. I didn't bring bathing suits. By the time I was able to get the boys out of playing in the sand there wasn't enough time to get the bathing suits and come back. I'm embarrassed to admit this but I let the kids take of their shirts and play in the water with their shorts on. Yep, I felt high class.

When we got home the boys crawled onto the couch and told me they didn't need to take a nap today.
Really? Ethan was to tired to walk to his bed. Once I got him into bed he informed me that he didn't need to rest. The little toot wouldn't stop moving so he would stay awake. I made him lay down in my room, then he had the nerve to complain that my working (putting laundry away) was keeping him awake. Fine I laid down with him. Ethan when right to sleep. Just as I was getting up to finish putting the laundry way. Preston woke up. Gee I wonder why I don't ever get more done. Seriously I had a whole five minutes to myself.

Don't worry mom. Spider man Preston is here to help.

Comments