Two very happy boys.

Five months ago we attended an Easter egg hunt. Since then the boys have been asking to attend tennis camp. I've been putting it off hoping they would forget. I have finally decided that we are going to have to let them attend tennis camp. There were only two sessions left this summer. I've only signed them up for one week, if the continue to love tennis then I'll sign them up for another week.

This is the happiest day of my life!

I think this racket is bigger than I am.

Ethan hitting the ball.

I don't know what I was thinking. Of course they are going to want to do another week of tennis classes. Preston was the smallest in the class. When they were warming up by running a lap around the gym, Preston tried so hard to keep up but he just couldn't. Ethan was just absorbing everything as quick as he could. About mid-point in the class, Ethan started getting distracted by the balls everywhere. I reminded him that he needed to ignore the balls and just stay focus, he still struggled a little but was much better.

Because I was worried that an hour of tennis this morning wasn't enough exercise for the boys or I had a groupon that was about to expire. We headed to the Indoor Safari Park (ISP). Apparently several moms had groupons that are about to expire and ISP also were in the Dallas Morning News for things to do this week, the place was crazy busy. I've been trying to take things easy because on Thursday night I did something to my back. It was feeling better yesterday but then last night I arched it to stretch it out a little and re-injured it. About noon I was really feeling the back pain and decided it was time to head home.

When it was time to head to Cirque Fit class I asked Josh to come along because my back was really acting up. I didn't think that I could handle both boys on my own. Needless to say I didn't attend aerial yoga. It was nice to actually watch this kids in class. It is amazing how much they have improved.

Comments