What is going on?

As soon as I opened my eyes this morning I realized this was going to be a very strange day. My next thought was is it to early to get my kids in to therapy? Why are these my first thoughts before I even turn my head? Because the first thing I saw was a skeleton right where Josh sleeps. The kids were playing with bones on my bed. Yep, it is going to be a very strange day.
My oh my, Josh you have changed!
 The boys are just so fascinated by the skeletons and what bones are what. I figured that I would make that be mommy school today. After a quick Google search I was able to find a detailed description about bones. Then I found a website education.com that has a bunch of free worksheets. The kids weren't interested int the coloring sheet I printed off for them. Instead the loved the "blue print", which was a skeleton that was labeled.



The boys figuring out the bones.

Trying to build their own skeleton.
 I'm glad they boys are so curious. The day wasn't so strange after all. Between the boys playing with bones that are for Ethan's pirate themed birthday party. Ethan did some computer games. Preston did some workbooks. I guess mommy school is in full swing.

Comments