Didn't do a lot but man I'm tired.

Yesterday I got a call saying asking if I would be home today so the foundation people could finish up. Sweet. I did a little happy dance. Josh had to leave at 7:30 to meet up with his training group and the foundation people said they would arrive between 7:30 and 8:00. I guess I need to roll out of bed. At 8:30 there is knock on the door. I was so excited my foundation will be fixed! Yea!! Nope turns out the foreman for the group is having car trouble and can't make it. Well Pooh. Thank goodness the boys seemed sleepy too. We ended up just laying on the couch in a big heap till Josh got home.

What Josh came home to.
It was time to start moving because Ethan's best friend had his birthday party. We were asked to bring the bounce house. I figured it would be easiest to set it up just before everyone arrives. The only problem is the part is in the middle of the kids naps. Towards the end of the party the kids were just done. The boys feel asleep on the way home but woke up as soon as we unbuckled them.


Comments