I hate murphy's law!

Today I took the boys to the library for story time. Ethan didn't want to go to story time. We got there just as they were starting. The only seating that was left was on the floor. Ethan wasn't happy that we didn't get seats. He didn't want to sing the songs. Preston didn't want to listen to the stories. I told the kids that if they didn't straighten up we would leave with out getting books.

Once I told the kids we were leaving Ethan started throwing a temper tantrum. Seriously? That isn't going to get any books.

When we were leaving there was the longest train that I've ever seen was going right across main street. I thought the train was never going to end. Needless to say once the train did end traffic was thick. I figured once we got to Preston and Main street traffic would be back to normal. Nope! There was an accident that blocked the whole intersection. UGH!!! I just want to get the kids home feed them lunch and put them down for naps.

Seriously it took over an hour to get home!

Comments