A little mom time.

At one point during class, Ethan decided he didn't need to listen. Really? I don't think so. He had to sit in the corner. While he was in the corner, Preston and I continued with the lesson and were counting and stacking blocks. When Ethan came back we were done with the blocks and he was upset that he missed them. Ethan started to act up again and I asked him if he wanted to miss more mommy school? He straightened right up.

Then tonight it was a mommy's night out. While I was getting ready Josh decided to take the boys to the Frisco Athletic Center, so the kids could swim. It was weird being in the house alone. It was nice. I started to rethink about going out tonight. I could just curl up on the couch and read a book with out any interruptions. Then again everyone could show up any second and that would be ruined. Besides the moms group is a LOT of fun!!! The moms are all awesome and so down to earth. What I'm really excited about is there is another mom who has a five year old and a three year old that is also homeschooling this year. I have a feeling we are going to be leaning on each other a lot this year.

Comments