Maybe I should apologize

Getting my boys down for naps is my daily challenge. Nothing makes my blood boil than someone waking up my kids during nap time. Espcially when they have been asleep for less than ten minutes. That is what happened today. When there were two Mormons who came to my door. The first time they rang the door bell the boys thought that meant it was was time to get up. I had to get them back in bed. The second time they rang the door bell and kept the button pushed was just a little to much. I came barreling out of the house. They started in their spiel and I interrupted and tore them a new one. Look we already go to church and you just woke up my kids, I don't care what you have to say. They must have thought they were going to get shot or something because they couldn't get way from my house fast enough.

Hey mom I look just like Dad!

Comments