Time for a little change.

Since I was a bum yesterday and didn't do anything, today was all about getting caught back up. Korri came over to hang out and ended up spending a lot of time in the car with the boys so I didn't have to keep getting the kids in and out for a five minute errand. Our last stop the kids did have to get out because I got their hair cut!

Bye bye hair

My floppy mop is going away

I now look like Dennis the Menace

I promise this isn't a bowl cut.

Cheese we love our new hair styles.
After we got home I was folding up a paper bag. Ethan came running up to me.

Ethan: Mommy, don't. (tries to pull bag out of my hand)

Me: Ethan what are you doing?

Ethan: We need to reduce, reuse, and recycle.

Me: Ethan I'm just folding so I can reuse it later.

Ethan: Okay.

A little later I was cooking dinner and Ethan wanted to be a kitchen helper. I was handing him the empty boxes and asked him to put them into the recycling bin. Nope, he had other ideas and wanted to reuse it. Then I got a lesson about reusing things.

Comments