Um, I think you are a little young for that.

Preston has decided that he is a momma's boy. That translates to he has to be in the same room with me or physically touching me at all times. *sigh* We were going to meet the mom's group to see a movie. I was trying to wash my face and I heard Preston in the bathroom too. Okay. He was using the toilet which I can't see from my sink. Then I heard him at Josh's sink. Which is on the other side of the wall from my sink. Then he come running over with Josh's razor. I thanked him for giving me the razor and thought no harm no fowl. I figured I would mention to Josh not to leave it out next time. Then all the sudden Preston started crying. Turns out he had nicked himself trying to shave before he gave me the razor. Seriously kid? He was trying to convince me he needed medicine. It isn't that serious. I have a feeling this isn't going to be the last time he nicks himself trying to shave. I tried doing the toilet paper trick that most guys use but he wasn't having any part of it. I found a small band aid and that made Preston happy. 

Momma I'm bleeding to death! No honey this is something you are going to deal with a lot when you are a teen.

Comments