Weekend Wrap up.

Saturday, was just a lazy day around the house.

Sunday we headed over to my parent's home. Once again we took our bikes over to my parents. My mom asked if we could go over to my grandmother's house to ride the bikes. Sure she has a large driveway and large patio. Plenty of room for the kids and no traffic to worry about. My parents also took over some of the riding toys that we keep at their house.

Preston wasn't that interested in riding his bike. He did drive around on his motorcycle for a while, then tired of that. I decided to show him a "secret passage" basically it is a sidewalk that goes all the way around the house. When I was little (and the house was first built), I would spend hours just riding around the house on my bike. The bushes are a little bigger now and block a lot of the sidewalk, the boys weren't able to ride their bikes or scooters around the actual house.





Comments