What was I thinking???

Last night I was going to go to bed at a decent hour. Then I remembered that I hadn't prepared the kids lessons for today. Ugh!!  By the time I was able to get to bed it was after 1:00am. Just as I was about to drift off to dream land I heard one of the boys whimpering. I went and checked and they were both out. After the third time I was starting to think that maybe I was just dreaming that I heard whimpering. Then I heard Ethan, apparently he was having a bad dream. I tucked him in and told him everything was okay. That was the end of the whimpering. Finally I was going to get some sleep right? Nope. I was wired and couldn't sleep. Then Josh's alarm woke me up.

Gee, I don't know why I was dragging this morning. Ethan wanted to do his lessons on ABCmouse.com before we started mommy school. Fine. I would give the coffee I was drinking to kick in. Then Preston wanted to do his lessons to. Okay. I can get more coffee before school starts. Then it was snack time and lunch. Okay I guess the kids are going to miss naps today. By three o'clock, school was over and the tears started. Neither boy would stop crying so off to bed they went. I know I'm a mean mommy.

After a quick dinner it was out the door for Ethan's circus class. Josh had a meeting with his tri group. I got to take Preston with me.

Comments