Feeling better.

I guess I'm doing better. I was actually functioning today.

Today I finally got to the swing of things. I think today is the first time in two weeks that I've actually did all of the lessons that I prepared for. I've been skipping Science, Social Studies, and Art. Okay I didn't do art today but we had a music class. While we were having story time the FedEx guy arrived with another package. It had the lesson plans for the kids piano lesson. Today's lesson was just from the Classroom Music for Little Mozarts. This curriculum is ten lessons that are suppose to be taught once a week.

I think we will be able to have music three times a week and art the other two. Now if the Spanish curriculum shows that would be amazing.  Wait I just got an email from the library that it is in and on hold for me. I guess I know where the boys and I are going tomorrow. 

Comments