Highlights from last week.

I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging. A close family friend has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Another friend of my is moved away unexpectedly. I've been to upset to write much.


A few things that we have been doing. On Monday we started the new science curriculum and the kids love it. This past week we have been learning about jobs that use science everyday. Ethan has been wanting to watch the weather channel. They also have loved building things like an architect.



Tuesday the boys and I went to Going bonkers. I'm really glad that we did because we got to hang out with our friend who found out Thursday night that she was going to move on Saturday.



Wednesday was all about Halloween!



Thursday and Friday were all about school.

Saturday, Josh and I took the boys to see the new Disney movie. Wreak it Ralph. Seriously, a movie about a video game of course we were going to take our kids to it. I didn't have high hopes for the move because when Disney releases a movie during an off peak time they don't have a lot of hope for it. I don't know why they didn't release this during the summer. The movie was done so well. Then again I think the parents laughed more than the kids. At the end of the movie I teared up a little bit. After the movie the kids wanted to pretend they were Wreak it Ralph and Fix it Felix.



Today, we just had a lazy day at home. The boys spent the early afternoon playing outside. 


Comments