I must be sick.

Today I was suppose to got shopping with my mom but I just wasn't up for it today. Turns out she wasn't that sad that I canceled. She isn't feeling well either.

Today the Cyber Monday shopping spree started showing up. I gave the kids one of the boxes and let them decorate. At first they were making a rocket. Then it turned into a kitty house. (no we don't have a kitty).  We are going to be babysitting my brother's cat in December because with work and the holidays he doesn't feel like he is going to be a great pet parent. I was super excited that he asked because his cat used to be mine but when Ethan was little (we had three cats in the house), he started showing signs that he was allergic to cats. I was sad to see Stinky Pete go but at least I know he is at a good home. Now that Ethan is older and there is only one cat I'm hoping that all will be fine. Then again it is only for a month. The kids have been driving Josh and I crazy about wanting an animal. I'm hoping cat sitting will show the kids they aren't really ready for an animal, but I have a feeling this is going to backfire in a huge way.

Comments