I'm proud of myself.

I'm proud that I didn't pull all my hair out today. Some days it is just the small victories that keep me going.

We started off this morning by picking up all of their toys. It amazes me that it takes the boys less than ten minutes to destroy a room but hours to pick it back up. *sigh*

Because of the clean up extravaganza, we stared school late. It took us over three hours to get past the first subject.

I really needed to get to the library, and I think the kids and I needed a break from school. Yea, Spanish Muzzy was in. The kids wanted to pick a few books and videos too. It was the perfect break because when we got home we ripped through the other subjects.

However we didn't get to finish our piano lesson, but I have a feeling that the boys will want to finish it in the morning.

Why didn't we finish because it was time to go and get our picture with Santa!


Comments