My kids are spoiled.

I have done this for the past few years. I coupon and hunt for sales starting the day after Christmas. I end up just putting everything in my closet. When it is one of the kids birthday, I'll pull some stuff down and call it good. For Christmas, I completely empty it out. This year I didn't feel like I had found that many deals but apparently I did. We have taken over three trips of crap toys over to my parent's home. I also use this time of year to cash in my Disney Movie Rewards for free movies, swagbucks for free gift cards, and my coke rewards for various other stuff.

Today, I spent about eight hours at my parent's home wrapping presents. We still aren't done. I'm just thankful that we are able to provide everything my kids need and several of their wants at a fraction of the MSRP.

Comments