Starting to deck the halls.

Today was all about getting things done around the house. First up was doing school with the kids. We have fallen so far behind, after Christmas we are going to have school on Saturday morning. After the lessons were done I wanted the kids to really help with decoration this year. I figured they would love making popcorn and chain garlands.

I don't know what I was thinking, with the popcorn garland because I don't trust my boys with regular sewing needles. I tried using the plastic needles. That was bad because it kept breaking the popcorn in half. At least I had the paper cut for the chain garland. The kids had a great time. Thank goodness for glue sticks. I'm also very thankful that I have two boys. I could just imagine if I had girls they would have to have glitter and gem stones on the chain. I can also imagine the mess.

Comments