A nice day.

I got a text from one of my friends seeing what the boys and I were up today. I told her to bring her kids over. I was running around like a mad woman trying to get everything picked up and put a way. Sometimes having company is the swift kick that I need to get things accomplished.

All the kids were excited to get to play together. The kids hadn't gotten to play together since before Christmas. Thank goodness it was a beautiful afternoon and the kids wanted to play outside. I absolutely adore their mother. It was nice to have so adult conversation.

After they left it was time to start getting ready for dinner. Tonight we had pork tenderloin on a bed of wilted spinach. I think this was the prettiest meal that I have made so far. The kids and I weren't that fond of the spinach but Josh loved it. The pork tenderloin turned out really yummy! The kids even ate it without fussing.

After the kids went to sleep, I headed out to mom's night out. It was a small group but it was nice.

Comments