A lot of change is coming.

Today was Preston's speech evaluation. The ladies that were testing Preston just thought he was the cutest thing. They asked him how old he is and he said eight. He just stuck with being eight. I tired to correct him and he wasn't having it. He passed he vision and hearing test with flying colors. His speech was very muddled. They asked for him to come back and do a full speech evaluation. Knock me over with a feather. We are going to go back next week. It is going to be nice to finally be able to find out if/ when he is going to start speech.

Tonight while Ethan was in cirque class. Josh and Preston went to the mall to play. I headed out with Cherie to try a belly dancing class. It was so much fun! It was way over my head especially when they moved to the intermediate class work. I'm really excited about starting these classes. I have a feeling that I'm going to be sore in the morning. I already have several muscles in my back saying what did you do to us???

Comments