A starry night.

Josh was amazing and let me sleep in. He missed his workout his morning.  He was afraid it would have been a crashed fest this morning. Next week, he is going to do a better job of sticking to his training schedule for his upcoming Tri.

Today Ethan had his cirque class. The teacher commented afterwards how much he has improved. I let him know that Ethan has started taking gymnastics and it seems to help develop his upper body strength.

Then it was off to Rockwall. My mom has been wanted a filing cabinet out of storage and taken over to their office. Josh and my dad kept saying how long it was going to take to make it happen. Turns out it was about an hour. That includes the time it took them to come back to the house and pick up the dolly they had forgotten. It wouldn't have taken that long.

My dad wanted to enter his car into a car show he heard about earlier in the week. On the way to the car show Josh and I stopped to pick up the Girl Scout cookies we ordered. When we arrived at the restaurant that the show was suppose to be at. My dad's car was the only vehicle there. Turns out he was a couple of weeks early. We decided to stay for dinner anyways. After dinner we headed to the star gazing event that is put on by the Texas Astrological Society. Ethan was in heaven seeing the telescopes that are taller than Josh. He was excited to learn about the stars. Some of the questions Ethan was asking I felt like silly that I didn't know the answers. I think next month I'm going to do a lot of research about astronomy so I don't feel so clueless.

Comments