An Oldie but Goody.

Today the boys and I went back to Indoor Safari Park. It has been a while since we have been there. I think it is pricey without a Groupon. Regular admission is $10 per child. They changed their pricing and took a round of miniature golf out so it is now extra. The miniature golf is something my kids really love. This is the only place that we go to that has miniature golf, I guess I need to find some more places that have golf. My kids are so strange for their age. They love golf, tennis, art, and symphonies. I just hope that is something that never changes.

We didn't get home until after one. There was a mom that has two boys the same age as my two. The kids invented some game about getting the zombies. The kids were having a great time and getting along. We didn't want to end the game but it was time to go before the melt downs started.

Comments