Tears were shead today.

Today started off with some hard news. One of my friends from middle school funeral was today. We did go to high school together but we just hung out with different people. My mom and her mom would talk while we played softball. You would think that I would get used to people that I went to school with dying. The hardest one was my friend that died just days after turning 16. She was on her way to her grandparent's home and was turning, hit a pot hole, and hit the gas instead of the brakes. The car flipped. She was already brain dead when care flight arrived and didn't make it to the hospital. The two other girls in the car just had a few bruises and scratches. Since then I've been to two funerals and missed the one today. I really suck at keeping in contact with people that I went to school with. I wouldn't be shocked at this point to find out more people have passed. I'm not old enough to have been to this many funeral for friends. These are just the ones off the top of my head.


Comments