Slowing things down.

This morning we headed to story time and on of the mom's house's that is in our group. It was the first time for me to meet this mom. She was really sweet and has an adorable little girl.

The rest of the day we were at home. It was nice not to be running ragged. I think our super busy schedule is really getting to the boys, especially Ethan. I think I'm going to start saying no to things. We really do need to get some school in and just some fun with the boys toys.

I think the boys really love Wednesday nights. Because they get dad's attention. I go to belly dance class. Oh my goodness it really has been kicking my butt. When I get home I'm sore. My friend was saying she was having problems getting this one move down. I told her she had it. Her response was that it just didn't feel natural. My response was nothing we do in this class is natural. I think if we had grown up doing this type of dance it wouldn't be a big deal. However, in our thirties just starting out. Our bodies are popping and cracking in ways that just aren't right.

Comments