Something is in the air.

I don't know what was going on with the boys today.  All they wanted to do was fight. I took me three hours to get a load out of the dryer, move what was in the washer to the dryer, and get a new load started. Every three seconds they were having a melt down.

I tried reasoning, bribing, and anything else I could think of to try get them to leave each other alone. Everything failed.

It took the boys over half an hour just to put their shoes and a jacket on. I was really debating about even going to the park today with our friends. One of the other mom's canceled because her kids were misbehaving and having melt downs. Okay so it isn't just my boys today.

While we were at the park the boys were mostly okay. There were a couple of times that the boys had to spend in time out.

Today turned out to be gorgeous. When we got home I wasn't ready to just be inside. It was the perfect time to get some work done in our garden.

Then I realized that it was time to start getting ready for belly dancing class. I don't know how I was able to pull it together but I opened the door at the same time that my ride showed up.

I really kind of suck at belly dancing but I have a lot of fun doing it. I guess that is all that matters.

Comments