Spring Break!!

Today we stayed home. The boys were excited that we had a day at home. I figured our regular haunts were going to be crazy busy today. We started the day off with making Alien Slime. It was a kit that I got at Micheals. It was actually a drink but the boys were too grossed out to drink it. Then we played a science game. Ethan surprised me with knowing several of the answers. Then it was on to normal mommy school. I think it is funny we have been too busy running around to have school and we spent the first day of spring break doing school.

Apparently the kids really missed doing lessons. I really need to start doing school more regularly. Ethan has been acting out lately and I think not doing school might be the reason why.

Comments

  1. Stacey tried to convince me that I should drink the slime, but I agreed with the kids. It wasn't just alien slime, it was sick alien slime that just wasn't trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment